Sri Ranganath International School, is an English medium school affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education, (C.B.S.E), New Delhi. It is the dream child of Kavade Educational Trust, Bagalkot. The school is co-educational and commenced its academic functions from the year July 2009-2010. The school believes in providing international quality education at affordable costs. We feel there is tremendous scope for development and improvement in the knowledge society where the children have to compete globally and a multitasking creative team player is the employers’ need of the day. With this focus, the management has a strategic tie-up with “Academy for Creative Teaching” (ACT) to devise a strategy to develop the school and enhance quality systems in the institution such that it can enhance creativity, discipline among learners. At SRI, a dedicated team of teachers are re-orienting themselves to new ways of knowledge management with technology based teaching with an emphasis on self learning. The team is acquiring new strategies of management of teaching and learning and develops a philosophy of leadership in personnel management to be in the top notch institution globally. A team of visionaries at the helm of Kavade Educational Trust perceive the school as an addition to the conglomerate of educational institutions in Bagalkot.
It is also imperative that a leader with a global vision and commitment be in charge to develop the potential of the teachers and the learners to make SRI School a name to reckon in the coming days. A set of processes and systems be created to manage the residential boarders and day boarders. Ultimately it is with a focus on leadership being process centric rather person centric. In such a case, a synergy of the strengths of ACT and SRI School would undoubtedly create a wave of change that would gather momentum and reach tidal proportions.
The school aims at providing quality education to students at all levels. Appreciating conceptual learning.
- Developing infrastructure and systems to compete globally for holistic education.
- Educating learners in a stress free environment and prepare the learners life and not just livelihood.
- Fostering service mindedness among learners, teachers and parents.
- Eliminating confusion and boredom in teaching & learning process.
- Introducing innovative student centered teaching techniques.
- Make it a technologically intelligent school.
- Enhancing critical and creative thinking thus making the learners globally adaptable and competent.
- Developing study skills in learners to cope with exams and prepare for higher education in competitive exams.
- Designing the management, teachers and students policies which provide for quality in teaching- learning, personnel management, communication approaches and resource generation and utilization in all aspects.